ZeroSquared Aurora Tiny House Limited Recreational Vehicle Warranty
West Wind Design & Display Specialty Ltd, doing business as ZeroSquared (“Seller”), warrants and represents that the plumbing, electrical, roofing, windows and doors installed on the date of delivery shall be free from material defects for a period of one (1) year following the date on which Aurora is delivered to Buyer (“Warranty Period”). In the event that Buyer identifies a material defect with the plumbing, electrical, roofing, or doors, they shall notify Seller within the Warranty Period of the existence of the material defect. Buyer’s sole and exclusive remedy for a breach of this warranty is that Seller will repair or have repaired such defect at Seller’s sole expense. Furthermore, Seller warrants and represents that all appliances in the Aurora will be new. If a material defect of an appliance is found by the Buyer, the Buyer should contact the manufacturer of the appliance directly for repair or replacement. Warranty questions and claims should be emailed to email@example.com
ZEROSQUARED AURORA TRAILER WARRANTY
Your Aurora Trailer is warranted to the original purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 1 year, except as herein limited, from the date of purchase. The obligations of Seller under this limited warranty shall be limited to repairing or replacing any part or parts which, in the opinion of the Seller, shall be proved defective in materials or workmanship under normal use and service. Lights are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 90 days from date of purchase. This warranty does not cover any part or parts that have been damaged as a result of an accident, misuse, abuse or which have been modified, altered or repaired by other than Seller. This warranty shall not apply if the trailer has been subjected to loads in excess of its rated capacity. The remedies described herein are the sole remedies.
EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS
This warranty shall not extend to:
- Equipment which has been modified, repaired, or altered in anyway without express written consent of the Seller.
- Unreasonable use (including failure to provide necessary scheduled and routine maintenance).
- Tires, axles, power units, and all other parts not supplied by the Seller are warranted by the respective manufacturers of those components.
- Parts which require replacement in the ordinary course of use due to normal wear.
- Any trailer used as rental equipment.
- Damage to paint.
WARRANTY CLAIM PROCESS
In order to make claim under these warranties:
- You must be the original purchaser of the trailer.
- You must properly notify ZeroSquared within the warranty period of any defect and provide ZeroSquared with any substantiation that may be reasonably requested.
- The trailer must have been used and maintained in accordance with the recommendations of ZeroSquared included in your owner’s manual.
LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS
- Warranties are non-transferable.
- The forgoing warranties are exclusive and the remedies provided therein are the sole and only remedies.
- There are no warranties, either expressed or implied, which extend beyond the description on the face hereof.
- Except as may be prohibited by law, the Seller, shall not be liable for incidental or consequential damages of any kind or description including, but not limited to loss of time, profit, inconvenience, loss of use, towing fees, telephone calls or cost of meals or lodging.
All warranty claims should be directed to:
ZeroSquared c/o WestWind Design Group
1201 42 Ave SE